Dec 6, 2011

SUBMIT YOUR OWN [365 craft X CHARITY ]



I received more and more cool ideas from good hearted friends recently, so I decide to open a section just for YOU to be creative and to comment.
最近越來越多朋友好心的提供很多很酷的建議,所以我決定開一個專區來讓有創意的你們踴躍發言!!

Comment on this post with a link of a product you'd like me to make into one of [365 craft X CHARITY ] project, and I'll choose the one I think I can make the best, post it here as usual, credit you the day for your idea & link to your blog or shop in the post.  All you need is to donate money to the cause of the month, and I’ll send the daily craft to you. It’ll be all yours to keep.
只要把你想要我製作成365手工藝X首公益」的商品在這篇文章底下留言或貼連結圖片給
我就會從中選出我覺得能表現得最好的來做,完成後一樣貼在本部落格上,成為一天[首公益],標明是屬於你的一天(並且連結回去你的個人網頁或是商店網頁),而你只需樂捐給當月募款團體,我就會把[首公益] 寄到你家!


Get creative, start "window" shopping and sending me links (The more, the better!)
Posting will depend on the difficulty of the craft chosen.
很興奮吧!? 趕快開始尋寶,然後踴躍發言並附上連結給我(越多越好!)
*依複雜與困難度而定,不定期製作PO

If you can't comment here, you could post on the facebook page (please join the page on right first)
#如果你無法在底下留言,可以留在FACEBOOK粉絲頁上(請先到右邊按Like加入粉絲)

開始留言吧!


Once you purchase the daily craft, 50% will be donated to

您的消費50%將會全數捐給


international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization


Don't know what's going on here? Please read About.

如何購買? 請詳閱 HOW TO BUY